Capri is starting to sit up! Yay, I love that she is getting more independent...and cuter everyday!!!
I told you that toe sucking was a sign! And you're right...she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Love that girl!! And love that she is growing up ... it is so fun to watch as they develop and really start to "grow" their personalities and abilities! And look - I just commented on you blog - GO ME!!
What a cutie!!
Wow look at her!! AMAZING!! Time sure flies when your havin' fun. What a little doll baby! :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I told you that toe sucking was a sign! And you're right...she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
ReplyDeleteLove that girl!! And love that she is growing up ... it is so fun to watch as they develop and really start to "grow" their personalities and abilities! And look - I just commented on you blog - GO ME!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteWow look at her!! AMAZING!! Time sure flies when your havin' fun. What a little doll baby! :)
ReplyDelete