Wednesday, December 7, 2011

my handsome guy is 2.5-years-old, as of yesterday!

IMAG0869
Keeping Brody occupied with a sucker while at the store.
IMAG0806    
All ready for church!
IMAG0773    
Funny story about these jammies. These were Brody’s cousin’s jammies, but when he was here for Thanksgiving, he pooped in them. So, my sister threw them in the trash. And I later found them lol. Finders keepers Smile

IMAG0640
Yep, that’s my son!

IMAG0517
Doing the dishes, which he loves!IMAG0572
He loves the site ABCMouse.com! I’m amazed how quickly he has picked up using the mouse.
IMAG0580
Yes, that is him going potty in the living room.
IMAG0584
Yummy Cheetos!
IMAG0629
Life of a 2.5-year-old that isn’t on such a great schedule, like he used to be. We keep trying to keep him on a schedule, but it doesn’t help that we have 12-3pm church, so he doesn’t nap on Sundays. And then to get back on schedule takes a bit. And then Sunday comes again Smile
IMAG0758
Saying hi to the camera for Koa, his friend, who moved away to California Sad smile  They lived two houses down from us. It was grand!

I can’t believe Brody is 2.5-years-old. That means I’ve been pregnant or nursing for 2.5 years + 9 months. Party!

Brody is such a fun kid to be around, usually. I’m amazed how a little kid can have so much going on in his mind. I love talking to him! I love that he is shy around people he doesn’t know. I love that he loves his crib. Sometimes when I put him timeout, and he is sitting on the stairs, he just asks if he can go in his crib lol.

Although this kid can drive me more crazy than I ever thought possible, I wouldn’t trade the world for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.