Tuesday, December 6, 2011

capri is 7-months-old today!

  • everything is hand-to-mouth
  • she loves to eat baby food, which was the opposite of Brody. sadly, she may be taking after me.
  • just recently she has been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking. yay, I’m so ready for her to crawl!
  • it’s impossible to get this girl dressed! she squirms like a worm!
  • she LOVES when Brody is around!
  • she loves to take a bath with Brody and mommy
  • she’s obsessed with shoe laces. she will suck on them forever.

I still can’t believe I have a daughter. I lover her to pieces! I love her so much, that I wake up a couple of times a night for her. Now that is true love!

IMAG0877

IMAG0872IMAG0868IMAG0822

IMAG0802IMAG0799IMAG0656IMAG0636IMAG0677

IMAG0751

IMAG0880

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.