Sunday, January 22, 2012

how does heavenly father do it?

Seeing Brody in pain and being sick is a killer. How does Heavenly Father handle watching all of us deal with so much? I can barely handle it with Brody.

Brody has his first ear infection. And it’s in both ears. Poor kid! This started on Monday. Then yesterday, Saturday, he started throwing up. And it’s still going on today, Sunday. What a fun week!

He has drank way too much chocolate milk, since that’s how we get him to take the medicine lol.

It’s good he rarely gets sick, because I’m NOT a fan. Breaks my heart. Love you, Brody!

IMAG1327

IMAG1317

IMAG1326

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of Brody being sick ether. I also am not a fan of being thrown up on, which has happened twice in the last 24 hours. I feel so bad when he throws up. He has no idea what is going on when it is happened and the look that he has in his eyes, just kills me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.