Friday, October 23, 2009

do you share a computer?

Do you ever get tired of signing in and out of stuff because other people sign in and out too?

Don and I each have our own PC, but we share the laptop that is in the family room. To solve our issue of signing in and out all the time, we just each use a separate browser. He uses Google Chrome and I use Firefox. And of course we have Internet Explorer on there for the average user that hasn’t ventured over to better browsers.

So, problem solved :)

firefox_

chrome

4 comments:

  1. Greg & I share a computer and he but he uses Firefox & I use IE. We also have our own laptops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. We just use separate user accounts. We both like Firefox too much to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us just don't have as refined of tastes as you...I tried firefox and I hated it. I don't know enough about computers to make it fit on my screen the way I want it to and it cut off half of the words on my emails. You're just too smart...don't hold that against those of us who have NO ONE to share a computer with. Great...now I'm crying...thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.